Study at Home

MY DAYS FOR HOLIDAYS


  The holidays will come, but I have no plans for that.  So, I just stayed at home to spend five weeks of school holidays.  I did not feel happy at all because it was very boring.

  I start the day by getting up around 10 a.m.  That's slower than my usual habits.  Then I take a shower to refresh my body.  After that, I played the game on my cellphone until almost evening.  Then I have lunch to recover my energy because after playing games.  I also did not forget the homework given by my teacher.  I do it at 7:00 p.m.  After I finished my homework, I ate because I was very hungry.  Then I watched my favorite shows on YouTube all night.  I stayed up late during the holidays and went to bed at 1 pm.

  It was all about my boring vacation.  Even though it's just a vacation to avoid the corona virus, at least I can refresh my mind from my daily school activities.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tujuan Hidup

Recount Text